Got a new co-working space or just updating your current one? Here’s a guide to the ultimate co-working space essentials to keep your gear secure and organized, and to keep you productive!
- Cable Organizer – keep all your cables and mobile accessories organized and in one place.
- Laptop Sleeve – keep your laptop safe in any bag, particularly one that lacks a dedicated protective pocket.
- Wireless Headphones – sometimes you need to shut out what’s going on around you.
- Long Mobile Charging Cable – get one that’s extra-long to reach an out-of-the-way outlet.
- Hydration! – Refillable Water Bottle
- Stay Awake! – Thermal Mug – 520 HUB has gourmet coffee in the ready in the modern lounge. Fill up that mug and keep your beverage hot.
- Insulated Lunch Box/Bag – although many co-working spaces are located amongst many dining choices, you may choose to bring your own.
- Notebook and Pens – Seems obvious, but it’s nice to have these on hand when you get that flash of brilliance and you need to write it down.
There you have it! Nine simple co-working space essentials to keep you organized, healthy, and productive!
Photo credits from Pixabay:
Water Bottle Image by NatureFriend from Pixabay
Cable Image by FelixMittermeier from Pixabay
Headphones Image by HOerwin56 from Pixabay